The Dinton Hermit completed a full risk assessment prior to re-opening on July 4th following the first national lockdown. This led to a number of practical changes in the way we operate during the pandemic. Here’s a summary :
- A maximum of 6 people / table and customers are asked to avoid interacting with other tables.
- Tables layouts have been amended to allow more space between them and beautiful oak framed screens have been installed to provide added reassurance.
- There is a table service only, even if you’re just after a drink (so booking is recommended).
- We are operating a Card Only payment policy.
- Signage has been put up throughout the pub to give guidance to customers.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available at the entrance, on every table and outside the toilets.
- Menus are single use only and then binned for recycling.
- The already thorough cleaning practices have been more than doubled both around the restaurant and in the toilets.
- Customers & staff are required to wear face coverings whilst moving around the pub or using the toilets.
- In addition to the restaurant menu, there is a new Takeaway menu with orders for collection. The menu is available from the pub and will soon be available on our website.
We are now temporarily closed due to the second national lockdown. Provisional December opening hours are:
Monday – Saturday 12.00 – 10.00pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 9.00pm)
Sunday 12.00 – 6pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 4pm)